SVI’s new anti-riot scraper
After being contacted by clients in the mining and security industries seeking a solution for clearing road barricades during riot action, we designed this innovative scraper from scratch, lending otherwise standard vehicles impressive capability.
Design and operation:
- Scraper and hydraulic power pack come as a unit.
- Easy installation in just a couple of hours.
- 100 kg mass comparable to bullbar and winch.
- Hydraulically raised and lowered from inside cabin.
- Various angles of attack are available.
- Optional fire-extinguishing function for the blade.
- Toyota Land Cruiser 79.
- MAX 3 armoured personnel carrier.
- Toyota Hilux and Ford Ranger versions coming soon.
- Adaptable to many other vehicles upon request.
About the company:
SVI was established in 2004 as an innovative mechanical engineering and rapid-product development firm with capabilities in product design, finite element analysis, development, product evaluation and manufacturing focussing on the armouring industry. SVI is certified to ISO 9001:2015 by TÜV Rheinland and has a Level 2 B-BBEE certification. Download our product catalogue here to see exactly what we can do for you and your business.